Season ticket sales

Main subforum for all things Southport FC
Gilbert69
----------
----------

Season ticket sales

Post by Gilbert69 »

Apologies if there is already a thread . I'm just wondering if the club are still sticking by card payments only or can I pay in cash ?
Mr Ah Yes
----------
----------

Re: Season ticket sales

Post by Mr Ah Yes »

Gilbert69 wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:46 pm Apologies if there is already a thread . I'm just wondering if the club are still sticking by card payments only or can I pay in cash ?
You can probably pay cash if you go along when the club shop is open this week. Give them a ring and check.
Gloucester
----------
----------

Post by Gloucester »

In my opinion I think it’s frankly absurd that a NLN club won’t take cash. It puts off casual supporters you’d think clubs don’t want casual support?
Gilbert69
----------
----------

Post by Gilbert69 »

Gloucester wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:53 pm In my opinion I think it’s frankly absurd that a NLN club won’t take cash. It puts off casual supporters you’d think clubs don’t want casual support?
I fully agree . I personally dont like paying for anything on my card always use cash . Hopefully it wont be a problem paying for a season ticket in cash but will see
puskas
----------
----------

Post by puskas »

I fully agree . I personally dont like paying for anything on my card always use cash . Hopefully it wont be a problem paying for a season ticket in cash but will see
[/quote]

I just walked in and paid cash on Wednesday morning and have received an emailed confirmation on Saturday. great service. :)
From the Shores of the River Ribble
To the Banks of Fine Janes Brook
Ralphy Rylance
Who is Ralphy Rylance?
Who is Ralphy Rylance?

Post by Ralphy Rylance »

Gloucester wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:53 pm In my opinion I think it’s frankly absurd that a NLN club won’t take cash. It puts off casual supporters you’d think clubs don’t want casual support?
Casual supporters are unlikely to be buying a season ticket. We've also had a cash turnstile for the past 2 seasons after the brief "all ticket" experiment of the Phil Hodgkinson reign.
We are the nutters, we come from the sea.
We must be nutters to watch SFC.
Redrobe fan
----------
----------

Post by Redrobe fan »

Puskas,

I'm certain that it was sung: 'banks of River Ribble to the shores of Fine Jane's Brook' :)
TrickyDicky
----------
----------

Post by TrickyDicky »

Redrobe fan wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:39 pm Puskas,

I'm certain that it was sung: 'banks of River Ribble to the shores of Fine Jane's Brook' :)
Yes that’s my recollection too; although the version by Puskas sounds more geographically accurate 🤨 tbf
kiaken
----------
----------

Post by kiaken »

On official site today club shop open Wednesday and take cash.
puskas
----------
----------

Post by puskas »

TrickyDicky wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:09 pm
Redrobe fan wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 1:39 pm Puskas,

Yes that’s my recollection too; although the version by Puskas sounds more geographically accurate 🤨 tbf
It is a while since I have been able to stand in the Scarisbrick End. . And still a while since I have been able to hear the song anyway.

I will have a listen next time I can and adjust it accordingly. . I must admit when I wrote that the geographic influence was in my mind though. :)

It is quite a unique song ;)
From the Shores of the River Ribble
To the Banks of Fine Janes Brook
Gloucester
----------
----------

Post by Gloucester »

I’ve seen the very reasonable on the day prices please can somebody let me know if I can go to a turnstile pay cash and go in.
It’s a long drive up and I like to go straight in after eatin.
Ste_B
----------
----------

Post by Ste_B »

Gloucester wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:03 pm I’ve seen the very reasonable on the day prices please can somebody let me know if I can go to a turnstile pay cash and go in.
It’s a long drive up and I like to go straight in after eatin.
Yes you can.
Gloucester
----------
----------

Post by Gloucester »

Thank you