Chorley

Main subforum for all things Southport FC
Ralphy Rylance
Who is Ralphy Rylance?
Who is Ralphy Rylance?

Re: Chorley

Post by Ralphy Rylance »

george wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:47 pm Wasn't many years ago we would play chorley in pre season friendly and stick 5 or 6 past them for fun,last time I was there I walked out before half time loosing 4 ,0,I was embarrassed for the team, sad thing is,it's not that chorley have come up,it's how far Southport has fallen, tomorrow is a must win game,or thing's surely can't get much lower, up the port!!
Chorley reached the Conference 5 years before we did.
We are the nutters, we come from the sea.
We must be nutters to watch SFC.
portexileinbath
----------
----------

Post by portexileinbath »

And they could only manage a draw against us. Morale boosting away draw and a major boost on Tuesday when we beat them. Just the tonic we all need. We will soon be flying up the lesgue. A good cup run could also bring in some cash for enlarging the squad.. A good saturday so far.... I may go night fjshing
Redrobe fan
----------
----------

Post by Redrobe fan »

portexileinbath wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:07 pm And they could only manage a draw against us. Morale boosting away draw and a major boost on Tuesday when we beat them. Just the tonic we all need. We will soon be flying up the lesgue. A good cup run could also bring in some cash for enlarging the squad.. A good saturday so far.... I may go night fjshing
You are seldom wrong.
portexileinbath
----------
----------

Post by portexileinbath »

Glad you have noticed.