Post by superbike999 »

Southport v Peterborough Sports - Radio Commentary - Saturday 13 August 2022

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0cpkzq9

BBC Radio Merseyside

Not sure if this will be a commentary or just updates
portexileinbath
750 posts
750 posts

Re: Southport v Peterborough Sports - Radio Commentary - Saturday 13 August 2022

Post by portexileinbath »

Thanks for the link. According to the listings it's updates and I am expecting quite a few of them :D.
I can't wait for the Banbury game, the first "local" game for me..... So unfair to have to wait so long and to any rail workers that may be thinking of striking on that day, please don't
PORT FOREVER
----------
----------

Re: Southport v Peterborough Sports - Radio Commentary - Saturday 13 August 2022

Post by PORT FOREVER »

portexileinbath wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:17 pm Thanks for the link. According to the listings it's updates and I am expecting quite a few of them :D.
I can't wait for the Banbury game, the first "local" game for me..... So unfair to have to wait so long and to any rail workers that may be thinking of striking on that day, please don't
I am pretty sure the mental health, future prospects, and financial situation of thousands of overworked and underpaid workers is more important than you attending a non-league football game in the sixth tier of English football.
Sandgrounder SE
----------
----------

Post by Sandgrounder SE »

Politics alert
portexileinbath
750 posts
750 posts

Post by portexileinbath »

PORT FOREVER wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:47 am
portexileinbath wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:17 pm Thanks for the link. According to the listings it's updates and I am expecting quite a few of them :D.
I am pretty sure the mental health, future prospects, and financial situation of thousands of overworked and underpaid workers is more important than you attending a non-league football game in the sixth tier of English football.
Well said comrade, lets keep the railways in the 20th century.