Leamington

Main subforum for all things Southport FC
Alan Spences Pupil
----------
----------

Re: Leamington

Post by Alan Spences Pupil »

Alan Spences Pupil wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:05 pm A few ifs here, if we keep 10 men on the pitch, if we sign Carver in time, if we play to feet & use the wings if we abandon kick & rush approach, a much needed win is on the cards 2-0 Carver Archer attendance 749
Well Carver is the first part of the Jigsaw, let us hope we have a Keeper now & the attacking intent via the wings, I feel with this signing the play will improve greatly, I am glad something positive has happened & not before time......
tonyhey
----------
----------

Post by tonyhey »

Jonny Smith wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:50 pm
Portoldie wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:05 pm Surely we must sign a goalkeeper on loan for Saturday. League clubs have a number of goalkeepers most of whom don’t get enough game time.
The club have forgotten how to sign anyone or nobody wants to come to port which makes more sense
You was saying?
yellosoul
----------
----------

Post by yellosoul »

Think Marcus will be on the bench tomorrow. We may start with Archer and Watson up front

I’m thinking a 1-1 draw
Sandgrounder SE
----------
----------

Post by Sandgrounder SE »

Still no goalkeeper? Or are they going to put Marcus in goal because he’s not fit enough to play up front?
It’s very worrying.
Pirate Jim
----------
----------

Post by Pirate Jim »

It seems like Cam and/or Tony might be fit enough. Who knows ? So pleased we’ve got Marcus back, even for a short time. Hope he now kick starts our season but worry we are already pinning too much pressure on him. I bet Jordan’s feeling happier though.
Port on the Kent
----------
----------

Post by Port on the Kent »

Play Carver in goal.
portexileinbath
750 posts
750 posts

Post by portexileinbath »

Sandgrounder SE wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:54 pm Still no goalkeeper? Or are they going to put Marcus in goal because he’s not fit enough to play up front?
It’s very worrying.
A lot of people thought he was "a keeper" before he left :D
Subbuteo
----------
----------

Post by Subbuteo »

Southport 2 Leamington 1
(Watson, Carver)
Att 667