Chorley

Main subforum for all things Southport FC
Gloucester man
----------
----------
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:58 pm

Chorley

Post by Gloucester man »

0-1, 896
Gilbert69
----------
----------
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:47 am

Re: Chorley

Post by Gilbert69 »

Southport 1 chorley 2

Archer 15
Sampson 90+1 90+4

Att 1039
162 away
PORT FOREVER
----------
----------
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:54 pm

Re: Chorley

Post by PORT FOREVER »

0-4 Chorley

attendance 526

another ruined weekend
kiaken
----------
----------
Posts: 264
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:27 pm

Re: Chorley

Post by kiaken »

Even club not interested in game,just tell us someone having haircut. Would be more interested in at least one signing.
tonyhey
----------
----------
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:38 pm

Re: Chorley

Post by tonyhey »

kiaken wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:43 am Even club not interested in game,just tell us someone having haircut. Would be more interested in at least one signing.
That’s a different game.
PortInTheSouth
----------
----------
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:30 pm

Re: Chorley

Post by PortInTheSouth »

Southport 0-3 Chorley

Another dismal day at the office

Attendance 1004 (178 away)
portexileinbath
750 posts
750 posts
Posts: 806
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:27 am

Re: Chorley

Post by portexileinbath »

Game abandoned after 34 minutes due to a poliical bun fight breaking out between Port fans in the stands and on the terraces. :-)
Chorley fans ecstatic, as they were 2-0 down at the time and had been reduced to 10 men.
User avatar
PortDan1121
Bitter Evertonian
Bitter Evertonian
Posts: 336
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:59 pm

Re: Chorley

Post by PortDan1121 »

kiaken wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:43 am Even club not interested in game,just tell us someone having haircut. Would be more interested in at least one signing.
I mean. It is for charity. Bit more than someone just going to the barbers.
Annonymous_fan
----------
----------
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:38 pm

Re: Chorley

Post by Annonymous_fan »

If we get beat here surely Liam has to go! Even though he should never have been given the job by Phil in the first place.
Stratford Excile
----------
----------
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:18 pm

Re: Chorley

Post by Stratford Excile »

Annonymous_fan wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:34 pm If we get beat here surely Liam has to go! Even though he should never have been given the job by Phil in the first place.
At any other club that has any ambition he would have been sacked well before now!
Jonny Smith
----------
----------
Posts: 133
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:24 pm

Re: Chorley

Post by Jonny Smith »

Stratford Excile wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:53 pm
Annonymous_fan wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:34 pm If we get beat here surely Liam has to go! Even though he should never have been given the job by Phil in the first place.
At any other club that has any ambition he would have been sacked well before now!
And who do you think can sack him??
User avatar
cavjj
Carl Soloman
Carl Soloman
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:58 am

Re: Chorley

Post by cavjj »

portexileinbath wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:39 am Game abandoned after 34 minutes due to a poliical bun fight breaking out between Port fans in the stands and on the terraces.
That you will have probably started.
Annonymous_fan
----------
----------
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:38 pm

Re: Chorley

Post by Annonymous_fan »

Jonny Smith wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:23 pm
Stratford Excile wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:53 pm
Annonymous_fan wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:34 pm If we get beat here surely Liam has to go! Even though he should never have been given the job by Phil in the first place.
At any other club that has any ambition he would have been sacked well before now!
And who do you think can sack him??
Ian?
tonyhey
----------
----------
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:38 pm

Re: Chorley

Post by tonyhey »

Hopefully, none of the players will read read these posts prior to the game, hardly inspiring are they.
portexileinbath
750 posts
750 posts
Posts: 806
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:27 am

Re: Chorley

Post by portexileinbath »

To be fair the context of my post is somewhat misrepeesented when it reproduced without the the final part, ie the :-)
portexileinbath
750 posts
750 posts
Posts: 806
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:27 am

Re: Chorley

Post by portexileinbath »

tonyhey wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:36 pm Hopefully, none of the players will read read these posts prior to the game, hardly inspiring are they.
Spot on.
User avatar
Ralphy Rylance
Who is Ralphy Rylance?
Who is Ralphy Rylance?
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:48 pm

Re: Chorley

Post by Ralphy Rylance »

portexileinbath wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 11:39 am Game abandoned after 34 minutes due to a poliical bun fight breaking out between Port fans in the stands and on the terraces. :-)
Chorley fans ecstatic, as they were 2-0 down at the time and had been reduced to 10 men.
Will you be there to issue apologies to the Chorley fans and our stewards? :D
We are the nutters, we come from the sea.
We must be nutters to watch SFC.
george
----------
----------
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:43 pm

Re: Chorley

Post by george »

Er,well let's think, 3 wins in 21,barely 11 fit players, 41 year old goalkeeper, dwindling supporters, total apathy how we play,ect,if you where sticking a£10 on who was going to win,then it's a no.brainer
george
----------
----------
Posts: 195
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:43 pm

Re: Chorley

Post by george »

Can any of you football stats people name 1 football manager with a similar recent record of ourselves, that didn't get sacked?,
Stratford Excile
----------
----------
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:18 pm

Re: Chorley

Post by Stratford Excile »

Jonny Smith wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:23 pm
Stratford Excile wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:53 pm
Annonymous_fan wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:34 pm If we get beat here surely Liam has to go! Even though he should never have been given the job by Phil in the first place.
At any other club that has any ambition he would have been sacked well before now!
And who do you think can sack him?

IAN KYLE
Post Reply